2020 Admissions Open
NICC Covid19 Response: Regular classes held online on Video Conferencing Platforms. Assignments and Projects evaluated. Uninterrupted Education
ADMISSIONS 2020-21 OPEN
DUE TO THE ONGOING LOCKDOWN
NICC HAS INTRODUCED A COMPLETELY NEW ONLINE PROCESS FOR APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
To apply, please follow the steps given below:
1. To apply, Click the link at the bottom of this page. This will take you to the Form Page.
2. Fill in the Form on that Page and click 'Submit' at the bottom of the Form.
Please ensure that all required Fields of the Form are correctly and fully entered.
3. You will immediately be taken to a page which confirms that your Application has been sent.
4. You will receive a call from the NICC Admissions Officer.
5. The Admission Officer will guide you as to the next step.
ADMISSIONS WILL BE ON THE BASIS OF PORTFOLIOS SUBMITTED AND / OR VIDEO INTERVIEWS
Portfolio submission will be online.
Interviews will be conducted online via video-calling
Details, timings and how to carry out the video call will be communicated to you by the Admissions Officer.
Selected candidates will be informed by phone and email.
At this time, candidates are required to confirm admission by payment of Rs.20,000/- by online transfer to NICC*.
Bank Account details will be given in the above-mentioned confirmation e-mail.
This payment will 'lock' your seat. There is a limited number of seats :
(For some courses, the maximum seats are only 10)
Candidates are required to make this confirmation payment within 1 week of receiving confirmation of admission.
* Remaining fees can be paid when college formally re-opens after lockdown.
For any guidance or clarification required, please contact the Admissions Officer at:
+91 9620598006 / 8618951565
General Terms and Conditions of Admission:
The norms for the selection are the sole prerogative of the Admission Committee and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admission process and selection are final.